(photo courtesy: https://www.donaldjtrump.com)
Support & Elect Donald Trump for President of America Indian-Americans For Trump 2016 urges you to use your right to vote in the Primary election, where the candidate is elected. Check the rules and date in your individual state, if it is an open primary, any registered voter can vote in Republican Party primary to vote for Trump without being a member of the Republican party.
Economic Prosperity for all: (courtesy: https://www.donaldjtrump.com)
- Tax relief for 75 million marginal American Household’s: If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax.Working Americans will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.
- Tax relief for middle class Americans: By simplifying the tax code with four brackets – 0%, 10%, 20% and 25% – instead of the current seven. This new tax code eliminates the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) while providing the lowest tax rate since before World War II.
- Tax relief to businesses: No business of any size, from a Fortune 500 to a mom and pop shop to a freelancer living job to job, will not pay more than 15% of their business income in taxes.
- No family will have to pay the death tax. You earned and saved that money for your family, not the government. You paid taxes on it when you earned it.
IMMIGRATION: (courtesy: https://www.donaldjtrump.com)
- A nation without borders is not a nation.There must be a wall across the southern border.
- A nation without laws is not a nation.Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
- A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation.Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.
- Beside family preferences, emphasis will also be given on legal immigration inviting skilled or semi-skilled professionals as per the need of the US economy.
INDIAN-AMERICANS TO HELP TRUMP WIN THE WHITE HOUSE
Form a Committee to Campaign for the Election of Donald Trump for the US President
WARREN – NJ, January 26, 2016 –The Indian-Americans for Trump 2016 was duly registered as a PAC with the FEC on January 21, 2016 with the sole goal to garner actively the support of all Americans, but particularly Indian-Americans, to have Donald J. Trump become the next President of the USA.
On realizing that the agenda of Donald J Trump for President 2016 is focused on reviving the American economy, rightly bringing America on the world stage, defeating terrorism and establishing peace through strength; many Indian-Americans believe that he is the best hope for America and the right candidate to be the next president of the United States. In December 2015, some prominent Indian-American professionals and community activists conferred to organize an effort to help the election of Donald Trump. Later, they formed a committee named Indian-Americans for Trump 2016. The Committee elected Dr. A. D. Amar, a Business Professor with Seton Hall University (NJ), its President; New York Attorney Anand Ahuja its Vice President; and Devendra “Dave” Makkar, a business owner and community activist of Springfield (NJ); its treasurer. Dr. Sudhir Parikh, MD, an allergist and immunologist of Watchung (NJ), has been appointed the Chair of Advisory Committee of Indian-Americans for Trump 2016.
The officers of the Indian-Americans for Trump 2016 urge all Americans to join in the effort, and support Donald Trump in his endeavor to make America great again by electing him the next President of the USA. They urge all Americans to become members of the Committee and contact Dr. A. D. Amar at firstname.lastname@example.org or Attorney Anand Ahuja email@example.com.
Best Hope to Make America Great Again
This news was carried by US & Indian-American as well as Indian news media in their publications.